PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta, Here’s how to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta. You will be able to appreciate the “Extreme Hunt” mode, as well as other new features.
PUBG Mobile 1.1 was released on November 11th. Therefore, the developers are now working on the next version of the game 1.2. It will include an Extreme Hunt mode. There, various innovations await players, including rebirths and an exoskeleton.
Players can now download the APK of the PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta. This will allow you to evaluate new features even before the official release of the update.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta?
The installation file is 625 MB in size. Therefore, you need to free up enough free space on your device in advance.
Follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Download button.
- Now select “Download Android version”.
- Turn on Install from Unknown Sources if you haven’t done so before. This option can be found in your device’s security settings. It is often found here: “Settings”, then “Security and privacy” and “Allow installation from unknown sources.”
- Run and install the APK file.
- Open PUBG Mobile and log in as a guest.
- Click on the orange inscription. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Open it using the global version of the game.
- Go to the list of events and find “Test Server”.
- Click on “Generate code”. Copy the received code.
- Now use this code when entering the beta version of the game.
Please note that this is a beta version of PUBG Mobile. So you may encounter errors or unstable game performance. If desired, report each issue you find to the developers. Have a good time!