Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Guest post is an effective way to create powerful Do-follow and No-follow backlinks and bring traffic. There are many websites that allow guest posting which Blogili.com is one. If you want to guest post on Blogili site, then you need to follow these guidelines that are mentioned below:
- The article should be unique and informative because Google accepts and rank only unique and well-written content.
- Check the plagiarism report before submitting the article. Your content must be plagiarism free.
- The length of the article or content should be at least +700 words because mostly +700 words article to rank in Google quickly. Try to add fresh, effective, and more wording article. Don’t share promotional content.
- The article title length should contain between 50 to 60 words.
- You must mention meta description and tags/keywords with content or article, you can use the maximum of five tags in one article. You may send an article file having “DOC, DOCX, TXT, RTF” format.
- Attach at least one feature image that dimension of an image must be 800 x 445 pixels. Keep in mind the image must be compressed that should not exceed 30kb. You can use “JPG, JPEG, PNG” image format, if your image contains other formats then your content will be rejected.
- Don’t share or submit content that is already accepted or published on our site. Avoid adding duplicate content.
- Your content will take a maximum of 10 working days to complete the process. Once you submitted content then any change will not allow.
- We are accepting only “SEO, Tech, Digital marketing, Software information, Mobile reviews” related content.
- We don’t accept these contents that are against “Google Publisher Policies”.
- Only one link is allowed in an article, if your article or content consists of +1200 words then you can add 2 links.
- Share content via mail “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
- We have the full right to accept, reject, remove, or edit any article, content, or post.