Instructions on how to jump like a frog in PUBG Mobile. This is a long jump forward with a transition to a prone position.
Once you’ve mastered this technique, you can quickly take cover. And also catch opponents by surprise during close-range combat. Therefore, let’s get straight to the point.
How to Jump Frog in PUBG Mobile?
- Launch PUBG Mobile and go to Training Mode.
- Next, open the game settings and stay in the “General” section. PUBG Mobile Jump Climb
- Scroll down the list of settings and enable the Jump / Climb option.
- Now open the section “Management”. PUBG Mobile control settings for jumping frog
- Move the Jump / Climb button so that it is above the Prone button. Use the screenshot above as a guide. For convenience, increase both buttons by 200%. If you accidentally violated the position of other buttons, click on the inscription “Reset”. Then the game will return to the original control settings.
- Finish editing the control and click on “Save”.
- Return to the game and start running forward. PUBG Mobile jump frog
- Now you need to press the Jump / Climb and Prone buttons at the same time. It is best to use your right thumb and forefinger for this.
I hope you have understood, we clearly discussed the frog jumpstyle in PUBG Mobile. For this, you need to some practice. Take about 10-15 minutes of practice and then you can easily make a frog in PUBG Mobile. We wish you success in the game!