Instructions on how to download and install the Korean version of PUBG Mobile (KR). This can be done using an APK file.
The Korean version of PUBG Mobile is published by PUBG Corporation. The game is officially available in the Play Store and App Store only for residents of Korea and Japan.
In this article, we will tell you about the differences between the Korean version of the game. And also where to download the APK file. And how to install the game on your smartphone.
Differences between the Korean version of PUBG Mobile
There is no AG currency in the Korean version of PUBG Mobile. Instead, the Donkatsu Medal currency is available. It can be used to open Classic and Premium crates. From them, players can receive exclusive rewards. Donkatsu Medal can be earned by logging into the game daily and completing missions.
Korean version players have access to exclusive in-game events and rewards. For example, for regularly logging into the game, you will receive 2 Donkatsu Medal. Also, players can receive up to 50 medals by participating in various events. In the global version of the game, much fewer events take place. It’s also harder to get good rewards there.
PUBG Mobile (KR) also boasts much better rewards and skin boxes. You only need to spend 4 Donkatsu medals to open most of the crates. You can find many skins and outfits in the game that are not in the global version of the game.
How to download the Korean version of PUBG Mobile (KR)?
Follow the instructions below to download and install PUBG Mobile (KR):
- Download the archive with the installation file. To do this, click “Download”
- Unzip the installation files to the memory of your smartphone or tablet
- Enable installation from unknown sources, in the security settings of your device. You can often find this setting here: Settings> Security & Privacy> Allow Install from Unknown Sources
- Open the APK file and install the game, PUBG Mobile itself cannot be launched yet
- Move the “com.pubg.krmobile” folder to the Android> OBB folder
- After successfully moving the files to the “OBB” folder, you can start the game. Have a good time