Lean Six Sigma training and certification is an online course that pays attention to eliminating waste. As a result, it offers maximum value to consumers with a low amount of investment. The word ‘lean’was first coined in the 1980s with an approach to describe the Toyota Business System.
It is nothing but a philosophy that has enabled the organization to run at top-notch efficiency. From driving the allocation of resources to helping guide new processes, Lean Six Sigma consists of every tier of a company. It is responsible for shaping the facet of a business in the best possible manner.
If you want to embark on a professional journey in this field, all you need to do is opt for an online certification course from a well-reputed Bootcamp. You can always rely on Simplilearn; it is one of the best providers among the lot!
For more information on the Lean Six Sigma course, take a quick look at this article immediately. In no time, you will be able to uncover the different certifications, benefits, and job opportunities associated with LSS. Let’s get started!
What is Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma is one of the powerful toolkits that can be used for addressing waste reduction. The DMAICmethod allows professionals to identify wasteful practices, thus effortlessly combating the issues. It is a solid fit for those organizations looking forward to streamlining their procedures while adding the best possible value to the customer.
Check out the types of wastes that are eliminated explicitly since they don’t add any kind of value:
- Extra Processing
- Non-Utilized Talents
Now, let’s take a glance at some of the Lean Six Sigma certifications mentioned below in this article. Aspiring leaders, keep reading!
What are the different Lean Six Sigma certifications?
Given below are some of the certification levels that will help you to hone your skills without leaving any room for mistakes:
White Belt Certification
- You can choose to consider yourself as a Lean Six Sigma White Belt if you haven’t opted for an extended training or a formal certification program.
- This course comes with a single session that offers relevant vocabulary and methods details. You, as a professional, will get the scope to contribute efficiently, thus generating reliable outcomes.
- White Belts typically participate in problem-solving tasks and projects associated with waste reduction and quality management.
Yellow Belt Certification
- Achieving a Yellow Belt designation will pave the way for you to gain more exposure to Six Sigma concepts.
- This certification level is more informative than just the fundamentals delivered for a White Belt.
- Here, you can attend a couple of training sessions and act as a contributing team member while working on a project.
Green Belt Certification
- Are you looking forward to a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification? If yes, you will have to enroll yourself in an entire course.
- The experts will immediately introduce you to Six Sigma methods for improving and developing services, products, and processes.
- This certification course will enable you to deal with problem-solving frameworks like DMAIC- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control.
- It is an improvement cycle that helps to understand the business process problems, examine relevant data, implement solutions and achieve desired results.
- After completing this certification course, you can pursue your career in healthcare administration, project management, financial management, etc.
Black Belt Certification
- A Black Belt Certification will make sure to hone your skills, thus taking it to the next level.
- Mastering your skill sets will allow you to lead, plan and explain more expansive and complex projects and organizational changes.
- The best part about this certification course is gaining hands-on experience in the professional world. In no time, you will be potent enough to start a productive business organization while boosting customer satisfaction.
- Professionals holding a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt often monitor results, execute LSS projects and look after team dynamics.
- According to statistics, 72.9% of men and 27.1% of females are professional holders of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Master Black Belt Certification
- After achieving the title of a Black Belt with your strong problem-solving skills and leadership, you can opt to become aMaster Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma.
- It will help you to understand the broad view of strategy and coordinate with multiple teams.
- Here, you can choose to work as an upper-level manager who deals with deployment and LSS strategy.
- It will make you capable enough to contribute toward a company’s goals by reducing defects and lowering waste in alignment.
What are some of the Crucial Principles of Lean Six Sigma?
Take a moment to go through the principles stated below in this article:
- You will have to focus on your customer’s requirements.
- You need to understand and improve the value stream in the best possible manner.
- Reducing variation is one of your primary responsibilities.
- You need to look after eliminating activities and wastes that do not add value.
- Your decisions must be based on data rather than guesses.
What are the benefits of Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma comes with benefits for both companies and individuals. Check out some of the crucial perks highlighted here:
Benefits of LSS for Individuals
- LSS will bless you with higher salaries.
- It will help you to develop a clear and new way of approaching potential issues.
- You will be able to achieve a sense of responsibility and ownership.
Benefits of LSS for Companies/Organizations
- LSS will seamlessly improve procedures.
- It is potent enough to boost revenues.
- The companies can now save time, materials, and money.
What are the various job roles under Lean Six Sigma-?
You can choose between these job roles as per your requirements and needs:
- Director, Process Engineering
- Process Analyst
- Senior Consultant
- Operational Excellence Manager
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Project Manager- Six Sigma and Lean Process Specialist
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer
- Business Process Consultant
- Advanced Quality Manager
Average salary structure after Lean Six Sigma certification
In 2022, Salary.com reported that Six Sigma Green Belts earn between $88,000 and $114,600 annually after earning their certification.
The bottom line
Hopefully, these insights are enough to enlighten you with much-needed information. You can now focus on paving the way toward success by obtaining a Lean Six Sigma certification from a well-established online Bootcamp. Looking for any information, career guidance, or insights regarding the Lean Six Sigma certification course? We are happy to assist you; call us: at 1800-212-7688