As businesses around the world are evolving in both size and scope, they need to adapt using new organizational strategies. To achieve this, the Scaled Agile Framework was introduced for the lean-agile transformation of these business organizations. With SAFe® taking over, the need for professionals who can implement this change in traditional organizations has become important. This is where SAFe® Program Consultants come in. In this article, we will discover what SPC Certification is and how to go about gaining SPC training.
What is SPC?
SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC) is a change agent that enables SAFe® implementation in organizations. To become an SPC, you must complete the Scaled SAFe® Agile Program Consultant Certification course.
The SPC certification is different from the SAFe® Agilist certification because while the former allows one to be an agent of change, the SAFe® Agilist certification teaches participants the concepts of the SAFe® framework. So, before signing up for SPC training, you should be clear about what to expect from the training.
Role of an SPC:
- It is your responsibility to facilitate your organization’s agile business journey by expanding SAFe® implementation across the organization.
- You will need to communicate effectively with your organization’s leaders about why they need to implement SAFe®. As a change agent, it is your responsibility to provide a vision of the change and the urgency of the transition.
- The SAFe® Framework is based on certain standards and assumptions. As a SAFe® consultant, you have the privilege of choosing an organizational support framework.
- You will then need to define a personalized approach and roadmap for implementing SAFe® in the context of your organization.
- Once the roadmap has been determined, you will need to prepare a SAFe® implementation plan.
- For the successful implementation of SAFe® in an organization, it is imperative that the various units be trained effectively. As a SAFe® trainer, your responsibilities will include training executives, managers, and leaders. In addition, different teams within the organization will need to be trained on SAFe®.
Therefore, we find that an SPC assumes different roles when implementing SAFe® in the organization. In an SPC training course, you will learn all about fulfilling these roles.
Getting the Certification:
Attaining the certification for SPC from Scaled Agile Inc. is a simple process that anyone can do. People who are working in an Agile transformation environment are all encouraged to take up this course if they meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications.
Once you meet the requirements, you can enlist with an established coaching center for a four-day SPC Training course that will teach you all that you need to know. Next, you will have to appear for the examination that will test your knowledge. Finally, when you pass the examination, you will receive your SAFe® Program Consultant Certificate.
Learning about SPC and becoming a professional will allow you to transform businesses en masse into the Agile mindset!
Read More: React JS Certification.