Hi chef! You have been waiting for this for a long time, and it happened! The Clash of Clans Fall Update has finally arrived. As always, it brought a lot of changes, additions, and novelties to the game. Throughout the past week, the developers have been actively receiving official information about what will be new in this update, and now it’s time to put it together in a full review. Make yourself comfortable, we begin.
New Super Troops
There are various new super troops in Clash of Clans Fall Update. Check it out below the image.
The Super Minion is an enhanced version of the regular Minion.
Compared to its regular version, the Super Minion is significantly FATTER; this is one of the biggest improvements in the game in terms of HP boost. The Super Minion has 5 times more damage per second than the normal minion, 15 times more health, and occupies 12 spots instead of 2.
One of the main disadvantages of this unit is that it can activate aerial bombs and air search mines, while a normal minion only activates aerial bombs.
Super Minion Special Ability: Long Shot
The special ability is similar to the radioactive minion from the Builder’s Village: when the super minion is released, it makes the first five attacks from a greater distance, while dealing with additional damage. And this is a pretty long distance.
The increased attack range makes the Super Minion probably one of the best units for clearing certain buildings at the beginning of an attack, in order to prepare the correct approach or to destroy a certain defense so that it does not annoy during the attack.
The firing range during the first five hits is so great that neither the Inferno Towers, nor the Air Defense, nor even the Town Hall with the Queen of Archers can reach it.
Super minion Characteristics and Obtaining
To strengthen your minion and turn him into a super warrior, you will need 60,000 black elixirs, the Town Hall of level 12 and above, and the minion itself at least level 8. The buff lasts 7 days.
|Level||Damage per second||HP||Training cost||Training time||Housing Space||Upgrade cost|
The Super Valkyrie is the newest unit to be added to the ever-growing Super Troops roster in the Fall 2020 Update. Like its slightly less evil the regular version, Super Val also has an impressive ax, which helps to keep the fast pace of its devastating attacks, like a hurricane vortex.
Her attack and gameplay are similar to those of a normal roll. She enjoys leading an attack, quickly approaching enemy buildings, and positioning herself in a location where she can hit multiple targets at once, dealing with 360-degree splash damage while spinning her massive double-sided ax.
Undoubtedly, she is expected in Valhalla!
Super Valkyrie Special Ability: Farewell Memento (Long Shot)
Not only does the Super Valkyrie do more damage, the moment she is destroyed, she drops a rage spell, allowing other friendly units to take advantage of this spell’s effect. The radius of this rage is less than that of a regular rage can, but still, just imagine the scale of destruction caused by a chain of super Valkyries, when each of them drops its rage and strengthens all the remaining units.
Super Valkyrie characteristics:
Compared to regular rolls, she is about 50% stronger (fatter), deals 50% more damage, requires 20 spots instead of 8, and moves a little faster, about 20%.
|Level||Damage||HP||Training cost||Training time||Housing Space||Upgrade cost|
|7||250||2000||475||3 min. 45 sec.||20||60,000|
|8||300||2300||550||3 min. 45 sec.||20||60,000|
To strengthen your Valkyrie, turning her into a super warrior, you will need 60,000 black elixirs, a town hall of level 12 and above, and level 7 of the Valka itself. The buff will last for 7 days.
New levels for TownHall 13
In the coming autumn update, additional levels of buildings and troops have been added for players with level 13 of the Town Hall, and more walls for improvement have become available. So, so to speak, do not get bored! And then you probably already relaxed, right?
- An additional 100 wall segments can now be upgraded to a maximum level (14). High!
New Building Levels
|Building Names||Level||Upgrade cost||Upgrade time||Damage||HP|
|Archer Tower||19||16 million||16 days||134||1600|
|Hidden Tesla||12||16.5 million||17 days||140||1200|
|Building Names||Level||Upgrade cost||Upgrade time||Troop capacity||HP|
|Military camp||eleven||16 million||16 days||75||800|
New Troop Levels
|Troops Names||Level||Upgrade cost||Upgrade time||Damage||HP||Training cost|
|Giant||ten||15 million||15 days||72||2000||5,000|
|Witch||ten||15 million||15 days||245||250||4600|
|PEKKA||nine||15.5 million||15 days||680||6700||32,500|
The most interesting thing about these ups is, of course, the new level of bonfires. Thus, the maximum number of troops by 13 increases to 300, which will definitely make changes in the game and provoke the emergence of new attack strategies.
Clash of Clans Fall Update: Changes and Improvements
Super Troop RechargeRemoved 7-day cooldown after using the Super Troop buff! Thus, you can now use the same super warrior as many times in a row as you want, without waiting for the 7-day cooldown period that was previously required. It is hoped that as the number of super-warriors grows, players will have more incentive to try new combinations of armies.
Supercell IDAs requested by the clashes community, the Supercell ID team has worked hard to add several new features to improve the usability of Supercell ID.
Now you can:
- customize a name for each of your Supercell ID accounts
- Add profiles and profile pictures. Time to find the best kitten photo
- Add friends to your Supercell ID and play all Supercell games with them
- See who from your friend’s list is online and which Supercell game they are currently playing
Age verification for new accounts
New US accounts created after the Fall Update will ask for your age information. Players under the age of 16 will be identified as young players and their accounts will have the following features:
- Supercell ID will be unavailable. We hope to introduce a special, youth-friendly version of Supercell ID in a future update
- Clans with such young players will have a stricter moderated clan chat. Profanity and personally identifiable information will be removed if found in the clan chat
- Players will be presented with a confirmation pop-up if any link attempts to take them outside of the game (for external links)
- When a player reaches the age of 16, the above features will be removed for him
- Heroes will now always guard the village and will automatically regenerate after the end of the attack. The corresponding hero mode switch will be removed
- The attack will no longer end prematurely if you have an unreleased Siege Engine
- The Artificial Intelligence of the Radioactive Minion has been improved to reduce the randomness of their initial attack position
- Clock Tower acceleration will no longer pause during preventive maintenance, as preventive maintenance does not affect the progress of the builder’s village
- New rendering technologies will allow for cooler special effects generated by troops, such as attack strikes, smoke effects, etc
- Fixed bugs when weapons were displayed incorrectly and crashed into the geometry of other objects
- Added the ability to make the preparation time 5 minutes and the wartime 45 minutes
Interface and engine
- The For You tab has been removed. The Community tab already contains the latest content from Clash content creators with helpful videos of strategies and guides and should be sufficient
- The game engine can now display multiple spell effects at the same time (combinations of heal, jump, rage, poison, haste, freeze, clone, shrink, etc.)
Troops and Spells
As the developers say, “As part of our ongoing and endless quest to make Clash of Clans the best game ever, we constantly review game balance to make sure the game remains fair, yet challenging and fun.” This update has not been without changes and balancing of troops and defense.
Wall Breakers can now use jump spells!
The Artificial Intelligence of Wall Breakers has been improved to make targets more consistent, reducing the likelihood of them attacking different parts of the walls upon release.
Some of the damage from Wall Breakers’ attacks has been moved to the burst damage of Wall Breakers on death (similar to Super Wall Breakers) to make them more predictable and able to complete their mission, given the maximum Laboratory level for your Town Hall level:
- 1 Wall Breaker will destroy a wall while under a rage spell
- 2 Wall Breakers will destroy the wall up to level 9 (TH level 9 and below)
- 3 Wall Breakers will destroy a wall of level 10+ (tx 9 and above)
- 6 Wall Breakers will destroy a wall of level 10+ (thx 9 and above) if they die in the immediate vicinity
- Electric Dragon’s Chain Lightning will now hit targets with the most hit points if multiple targets are at the same distance
- The number of sorcerers leaving the level 4 siege barracks has been reduced from 12 to 11. They are said to be tired and need rest
- Super Archer will no longer miss targets within 0.1 tiles of her. Have you missed anyone?)
Flame Dragon (Super Dragon)
- Flame Dragon’s beam no longer works during its flight; however, the switching time for higher damage (warm-up time) has been reduced
General changes to flying units
- Improved intelligence for all flying units. They no longer retarget when Hidden Tesla appears if their current target is better
- The number of spawned skeletons at each level has been increased by 1
Air defense towers
- The health of level 8 air defense towers (Town Hall 10) was increased by 10 hp, which made them more resistant to hits from a thunder spell
Additions and Bug Fixes
- A unit that has not been unlocked will not be available in friendly trials while the barracks that opens that unit is upgraded. However, the use of already unlocked troops remains possible even when the barracks is being improved
- Improved timer accuracy for Strength Potion and Hero’s Potion
Fixed an issue in the database editor that caused the save to fail when overlapping elements
- Added a new mission in Seasonal Challenges, in which you need to collect stars in a friendly challenge in the home village or the village of the builder
- Fixed a sometimes incorrectly working penalty for 24 hours (gray shield), imposed on you when you leave a quarter in one clan and go to another
- Removed the Current War button when viewing War History during DEX to avoid unwanted observers
- Fixed showing the remaining time of friendly challenges in the builder’s village in the clan chat
- Set Some issues with 3D animation to make it smoother
Fixed a bug with calculating the distance of the jumps of the Electric Dragon chain
- Fixed the miner’s attack animation, now he deals damage at the same time as the shovel blade hits the target.
- Set a problem with the debuff of troops when they are attacked by the Huntress
- Solve the attack animation of the Airship’s projectiles. Previously, they were aimed at the ground but exploded in the air over the target
Clash of Clans Fall Update Release Date
The 2020 Clash of Clans autumn update was released on 12th October 2020 at about 15:00 Moscow time.
Join social networks and stay updated with all the changes in Clash of Clans!