The advent of digital technology has made a spectacular change in the way companies do business as well as the way people interact with various products. Technology is no longer playing a second fiddle. In fact, it is now a central character that is inducing market growth through innovations thus resulting in increased revenue.
Now companies are rethinking their strategies. The use of real-time data is impacting both the internal and external environment and is forcing the enterprise to take decisions & make relevant enhancements that otherwise would take longer to even discuss and then implement. Companies are using technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain, etc. to not only improve the product and processes but also to enhance the customer experience.
Digital Business experts play a key role in identifying opportunities in digital space that up till now has remained unexplored. They are in fact catalysts in digital transformation and adoption of technology by organizations-whether through process automation leading to a reduction in overhead cost or product development or providing new value to their customers. This has resulted in gaining a competitive advantage for the organizations.
Benefits to study digital business management
- Earn competencies in advanced digital business management, digital strategy, customer experience management, finance, budgeting, digital transformation, business analytics, and marketing tools such as digital sales, product analysis, pricing strategy, distribution channels, etc. Thus, using technology and innovation, you’ll initiate and lead digital change within your organization.
- Hone your skills in leadership, critical thinking & analytical decision-making.
- Develop skills in the use of SAP applications and other ERP, CRM software besides integration of effective and efficient supply chain management
- Experiential learning handling varied digital business consulting projects offering digital solutions
- Gain knowledge in the use of technologies and concepts such as the Internet of Things, machine learning, blockchain, analytics, and ‘big data to transform products and processes
- Achieve capabilities in the use of information and communication technology (ICT) to redesign and streamline business processes.
- Significant demand for professionals with skills that not only facilitate the creation of new business using digital technology but also lead digital transformation for existing businesses. The varied job roles can be:
- Product Managers
- Client Relationships or Key Accounts Manager
- Digital Business Practitioner
- Digital Transformation Specialist
- Enterprise System Specialist
- Digital Platform Specialist
- Explore new business models centered on customer experience. For exceptional customer experience, people are often willing to pay more and this forms the basis for new business models that are aligned with offering an enhanced and unparalleled experience.
- Guest lectures by industry experts, the study of case studies as well as field trips ensure updated competencies for students. So you are market-ready post-completion of course.
Thus in this digital age, digital business management will equip students with a perspective that will stand them in good stead and help them gallop ahead in the highly connected business world.